Technical Requirements & Support
Hardware Requirements: PC Computer (Windows):
- PC-Pentium-based computer or equivalent (AMD / Intel Processor) with a minimum of a dual core processor.
- Current version of Windows Operating System (Win7)
- 1 GB or more of memory (RAM)
- CD-Rom Drive
- 2 GB of available free hard disk space (5GB preferred)
- Apple Mac or Unix-based machines are not supported
- Current Adobe Reader & Adobe Flash player must be installed. (Free Downloads)
- Current Microsoft Office Suite (Office 2010) or compatible version to include; Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Current Anti-virus Software (Norton, McAfee, etc.)
- Web-browser software (Explorer 6.0 or higher)
Internet Connection: T1, DSL or Cable connection (dial-up modem service is not supported)
- Pop-up Blocker must be turned off to allow access to online courses.
- Must have the ability to send and receive e-mail with file attachment capabilities.
- Software upgrades may be required and are the responsibility of the student. This can be due to program or course updates by SBBCollege or software
Technical support is available 24/7 for SBBCollege's online students using a special toll-free telephone number.