Technical Requirements & Support
Hardware Requirements: PC Computer (Windows):
- PC-Pentium-based computer or equivalent (AMD / Intel Processor) with a minimum of a dual core processor.
- Current version of Windows Operating System (Win7)
- 1 GB or more of memory (RAM)
- CD-Rom Drive
- 2 GB of available free hard disk space (5GB preferred)
- Apple Mac or Unix-based machines are not supported
- Current Adobe Reader & Adobe Flash player must be installed. (Free Downloads)
- Current Microsoft Office Suite (Office 2010) or compatible version to include; Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Current Anti-virus Software (Norton, McAfee, etc.)
- Web-browser software (Explorer 6.0 or higher)
Internet Connection: T1, DSL or Cable connection (dial-up modem service is not supported)
- Pop-up Blocker must be turned off to allow access to online courses.
- Must have the ability to send and receive e-mail with file attachment capabilities.
- Software upgrades may be required and are the responsibility of the student. This can be due to program or course updates by SBBCollege or software publishers.
Technical support is available 24/7 for SBBCollege's online students using a special toll-free telephone number.
Get a catalog and more information …